Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 4&5 Patterned Play online card class

Hi Guys, so finally Ive gotten around to uploading the last two cards that I did for the online card class Patterned Play. I really like this class and the ideas that the instructors and even some of the students have when it comes to creating with patterned paper. I would have never thought about such things as altering or making embellishments out of your patterns. But that is what I did. my technique is a little more subtle than the instructor but I think it was just enough to give the paper a little pizazz and well within my comfort levels. lol.

Ok so this first one is just some hearts that I stickled and then cut out some bigger hearts and burnished with glitter.

Products used:
Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
Colorbok Designer Paper - Hootenany
Ranger Stickles
Simon Says Stamp - Banner Die
Simon Says Stamp - Hearts Die
WOW Glitter
Versafine Onyx Back Ink Pad
 
This next card was my failed attempt at basket weaving that resulted in just strips of patterned paper on a die cut card base. however I did make my own embellishments using a piece of patterned paper and those adorable enamel dots that I've fallen in love with.

I hope you enjoyed both cards

Products used:
Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
Colorbok Designer Paper - Hootenany
Simon Says Stamp You Die
My Minds Eye Enamel Dots - My Girl Collection
Hero Arts - Pool Shadow Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment