Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 1-3 Pattern Play Online Card Class

Didn't I say in my first post for online Card Class Clean & Simple that I'm no blogger? Well as you can see I haven't posted since the last day of the last class. Yikes. I really wanted to do better with blogging my work. All I can promise is to work on it!

So since I'm here I thought I'd share with you all the new class brought to you by Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire and its Pattern Play. This class is all about how to use pattern paper. Today was the first day I had where I could sit down and actually try some of the techniques that the ladies presented. It's day 4 already but I have cards below for days 1-3.

Hope you enjoy!!!


Day 1:  Basic Tips for using Patterned Paper


Products Used:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
AC Amy Tangerine Yes Please 6x6 paper pack
AC Amy Tangerine Stamp  - Hey There Collection
Fiskats 1/2 Circle Punch
Fiskars 2" Scalloped Punch
Versamark Watermark Embossing Pad
Recollections Glacier Embossing powder
Stampin Up Jelly Bean Sweet Shop Brad


Day 2: Patterned Paper and Stamping
 
Products Used:
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Authentique 6x6 paper pad - Essentials Collection
Prima 6x6 paper pad - Hello Pastel
Simon Says Stamp - Flower Friend Stamp set
Recollections - Butterfly/Flower Flourishes stamp sets
Recollections Clear Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz - Mustard Seed Distress Ink
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Maya Road Black Twine
 
Day 3: Hard to Use and Bold Patterns

Products Used:
Papertrey Ink Pine Linen Card Stock
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad - This & That collection
Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend Stamp Set
tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Sakura Jelly Roll Pin - White
 
Ive enjoyed all the ladies including the guest designers so far. I cant wait to start on day 4 tomorrow. right now I need some shut eye!!!
 
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment