Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 10 Clean & Simple (Final)

I'm so sad to see this day come (yesterday, I'm a day late and a dollar short) its the final day of Clean & Simple. I'll no longer have something crafty to look forward to when I get home. I'm hoping the inspiration from the class continues. I learned alot from this class and I can gladly say that every stamp set and every other item I purchased and used or NOT was well worth it!!! I look forward to the next class which I hope is fairly soon.

Final days lesson is again One stamp three ways. I of course don't have enough spare hours in the day so it was one stamp two ways for me. The first card is a paper pieced lamp set from Technique Tuesday, I think this stamp set is awesome.

Products used
Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Technque Tuesday Bright Idea stamp set
Maya Road Twine
Stampin Up Brights Markers

Card two is a card cut with my silhouette to mimic rays of a sun. This card took me three takes. The first I created a mask for the rays but somehow the ink bled on some of the rays and it just wasn't clean enough. The second card the sentiment didn't stamp right ( I adhered it before stamping...yikes) and when I tried to redo it it tore up my rays. so this is the third installment and if was going to have to work.

Products Used
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock - orange
Technique Tuesday Stamp Set- Bright Ideas
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Versamark Dazzle Watermark Ink
Stampin Up Ink - Pumpkin Spice
 
I hope this doesn't mean the end of my Blog. This class has kept me so inspired to share with those of you who take the time to visit that I don't want to disappoint you by stopping so I'll do my best to keep at it!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. The patterns you selected for your cards really make them vibrant and very cheerful. They are truly going to spread cheer to the lucky people who receive them!

    ReplyDelete