Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 4 Clean & Simple


Hey Guys!!!

Only one card today but its from a style that's very close to my heart! Chalkboard! I LOVE IT!!!! Took me three tries to get it pristine but I think I did pretty darn good! NO SMUDGES!!!! whew, I think this card is the epitome of CLEAN & SIMPLE!!!




Products Used:
Black Core-dinations Premium Cardstock
Recollections Opaque Embossing Powder
Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Hero Arts Stamp - CL567 (where's the name HA?)
Lawn Fawn stamp - Harold's ABC's
Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio - Heart 25
Epiphany Crafts - Epoxy Hearts
Doodlebug Design Inc - Lovebirds 6x6 paperpad

4 comments:

  1. Very fun card, I really love the white on black, with just the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pristine indeed! I am working on mine right now, not sure....

    ReplyDelete