Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 6 Clean & Simple

Although its Monday and I sorta get depressed by Mondays, I'm delighted I got a few cards done today. One of them being day 6 of my clean and simple class with Kristina Werner, Julie Ebersol and Jennifer McGuire. Today's lesson is Tone on Tone background stamping. Here I used a Hero Arts Cling background stamp embossed in black on black cardstock. I love how it came out. I added a white pennant banner and I die cut a little heart for some color. Now that I'm looking at it I think I should have gone with a scalloped circle for the sentiment instead because its stacked (another tip learned in an earlier class) I shall try that tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow I will venture into masking multicolor stamping as Jennifer McGuire demonstrated in class today. Come back tomorrow and get a peek at how well I did!!!




Products Used:
Black ColorBok CardStock
Versamark Watercolor Ink
Recollection Embossing Powers - Black
Hero Art Cling Stamp - CG315
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black
Recollections Holographic Paper
Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Die
Simon Says Stamp Loving Words Stamp Set

ok, so I cheated a bit and came back a day later and posted a card that I did today from yesterdays inspiration. I like kraft paper so why not!!!
Products Used:
Neenah Dessert Storm Kraft Cardstock
Memento Dye Ink Rich Cocoa
Hero Arts Cling Stamp - Number Pattern
American Crafts Cardstock - Lemon
Versamark Watermark Ink
Recollections Opaque Embossing Powder
Recollections Brown Cardstock
Fiskars Scallop Border punch

2 comments: