Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 9 Clean & Simple

I Mustache you a question.......

That quote tickles me!

Today's lesson was about texture. There were several different techniques using glitter which I tried and utterly FAILED at so I decided to go with the pleated technique instead. I started out with the pleated red strip of cardstock but had no idea where I was going with it until I looked up on my craft desk cubbie and there is this picture of my family and on this little cubbie is a make and take I did a few weeks ago at Archivers. I thought it was the cutest little thing and I was forced to buy the Stamp and Cut set of the Mustache so I thought "Why Not?"


 
So that was my inspiration for this card. Only I didn't want to letter piece the whole sentiment on my stamp press (I'm somewhat lazy tonight) So I thought Id just Die Cut the letter I on my silhouette and stamp a heart......and VOILA!!!
 
Enjoy!!!!






 

1 comment: