Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 8 Clean & Simple

Today's lesson was fun! Self made rainbow stamps, salt technique and plaid stamping!!! oh my you should see the tutorial videos, they are absolutely awesome. I LOVE Laura Bassen plaid stamping and I cannot wait until I get a stamp that will master that technique. In the meantime I had to use the tools I had on hand. That consisted on an already made rainbow stamp pad by Colorbox which I happened to purchase some time ago and finally got a chance to use it. I think it did an awesome job. I still have an unused felt pad however so making my own stamp pad shall happen really soon. I'm just waiting on my order from Simon Says Stamp.

With today's card I was really feeling the stars I actually had to tell myself to stop because I wanted to keep adding to the card. Well now that defeats the purpose of "Clean & Simple" now doesn't it?!?!

Hope you like!!!



Products Used
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Colorbox Paintbox Pigment Ink pad- Brights
The Paper Studio Embossin Folder- Tiny Stars
Hero Arts Stamp - CL582
Fiskars Gel Pens
Silhouette Cameo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the rainbow stars a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love how you have done the rainbow stitching and merged a couple of the card classes together to create this look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe yay you noticed. Thanks I appreciate that. It means I'm learning!

      Delete